Wonder Woman Gold was created by Bally. It is set in the 1970s TV series of the same heroine. It offers 40 paylines and lots of bonuses and features. Basically, the slot operates in five reels and four rows. You can play the game for free in the trial version or bet for real in casinos online. The RTP of the slot is 96.2%.
How to Play the Game
The first things to do is to set the bet. All pay lines are automatically activated. Note that lesser bets also mean lesser prizes. Below is the pay table at the maximum bet of 200 coins.
|Times on a Payline||SYMBOLS|
|Diana||Colonel Steve Trevor, Jr.||Jet||Crown, Bracelet, Boots, & A||J, Q, & K|
For a player to win, he must match symbols in a combination per pay line. The match must start from left to right.
Jackpots, Bonuses, and Features
The game is packed with features as shown below.
- Stacked Wild – the wild symbol is the WW icon. It only appears in reels 2, 3, and 4. If you get one in a winning combination, it will expand on the entire reel and change into a full-body Wonder Woman character.
- Scatter – this is represented by the face of Wonder Woman on a shield. It pays 200 coins if you land three anywhere.
- There are three jackpots in the game. These are the mini, major, and mega. They are represented by different symbols and you can win them if you land winning combinations on a pay line.
- Bonus Spins – you can win free spins if you land three scatter symbols on reels 1, 3, and 5. The win amount for the free games is equal to 1X of the stake on the last base game played before the free spins were awarded.
- Buy a Bonus – this is a feature where you can trigger free games in exchange for real money. You can adjust the amount of money you want to spend.
Below is a list of the key things about the slot.
|Scatter symbol||Wonder Woman on Shield|
|Wild Symbol||WW icon|