Games Warehouse has given a little twist to the theme of ‘Wild West’ in the title Wild Bandits. The slot carries a similar visual panache as the other titles developed by the software provider. The animation that has been used in this game is top class. Even though it has a cliche theme, the bonus features make it enticing for a player.
It has 5 reels and 15 paylines. The title comes with an RTP of 92.61%. To get the hang of the slot, try it for free. However, if you want to win jackpots, you need to gamble using real money.
|Software Developer||Games Warehouse|
|Slot Type||Video Slot|
How to Play?
If you are playing slots for the first time in an online casino, there are some guidelines that you need to follow.
- Before you set out on your adventure, you need to adjust the bet. For this, click on the ‘+’ and ‘–’ button. The maximum and the minimum coin range of the game is 0.02 and 8;
- To get started click on spin. However, if you are tired of spinning the reels every time, you can opt for the auto spin feature. This will move the reels automatically for the specified number of times.
Bonus Features and Payouts
Bonus features and payouts are an important aspect of slots. Here are a few things to keep in mind when gambling at casinos online.
- The horseshoe wild appears in the base game and will substitute all the other icons in the game except for the scatter to form winning combos;
- Land 3 or more sheriff bonus icons to win 15 free spins. All the bandits serve as wild during this feature;
- Put 6 bandits in jail to increase your wins. When you release those by taking bribes, you will be able to increase your wins in a shootout. For capturing the bandits, you have to capture badge marked with C and for jail collect badge with J, to release you will need badge with R.
The software developer surely deserves a pat on the back for developing this title. It has some impressive bonus features that can satisfy high, as well as low rollers.