Tiki Torch by Aristocrat was launched in 2012. Even today this title is around and its classic game interface interests many. There are certain sounds and animations that one will identify with as a classic title from Aristocrat. What you get here is a basic matrix interface with 5×5 reels. The symbols as per the theme are a hut, a canoe, a knife and a pearl, the card icons and numbers 8, 9, 10 and others.
How to Play?
When you come across this title at a casino, play it in the following ways:
- When you open it, you will find the button at the bottom panel to set the wager and the number of paylines you wish to spin;
- You can choose all 20 lines or less than that as a player; set the wager for the lines as per the maximum and minimum wage amount;
- You can choose the max bet option to set a maximum bet on all the lines; this prepares you for the jackpots;
- With an auto mode, you can spin the reels for a set number of times in an uninterrupted manner and reap the benefits.
Payouts to Find
There are different ways to enjoy payouts here, such as:
- Tiki Torch is the wild symbol here, and it can substitute for other icons; five of the wild icons together provide a high payout;
- Pearl acts as the scatter symbol here; it can provide 8 free spins and a multiplier of 50x wager amount as a win; pay comes when five are found in a line;
- Three or more of the scatter symbols provide payouts between 2x to 50x the bet amount;
- Three or more of the scatter icons found help to activate the bonus feature; here, one will get free spins which can also bring in extra wilds; this helps increase the chance of more winning combinations.
Try the Game for Free or for Money
If you are a beginner in slots this is a title that is easy to try. Being a classic and simple matrix, the gameplay is easy to figure out. You can get started at casinos online by trying the title for free. Many offer no deposit bonuses as well. If you wish to try with real money, ensure that you register at a legitimate site. An RTP of the game is 95%, which promises medium chances of winning.