The Vampires Slot Review
As the title implies, you will be playing in the dark arena of vampires in this slot from Endorphina. The Vampires is a 5-reel slot with 25 pay lines where you get to spin different vampiric characters, along with holy water, a cup of blood, and other dark symbols.
Here are the game details.
|Scatter Symbol||Vampire and Victim|
Setting the Bet
The player must start the casino game by toggling the various bet options. These are:
- Coin Size – change the currency of each coin at the top left area of the slot. You can choose between £0.01 and £1.
- Bet – this is the number of coins you want to stake per line. You can choose between one and ten.
- Lines – decide how many lines you want to wager on between one and 25 pay lines.
After setting the game, the slot will calculate your total stake, which is equal to coin size X bet X lines.
How to Win Money
To win, you must land three symbols of the same kind on a pay line. The specific positions of the symbols vary between each line, and you can view this in the game menu.
The symbols must land on adjacent reels, and the combo must start on the first reel. You will win credits, which will be multiplied against the size of your count. The pay table will change as you change your bet size.
Here is what you can win at the maximum bet level.
|Times on a Payline||SYMBOL|
The game has some features as discussed below.
- Wild – this is the bat, and it offers the biggest payout. It substitutes for all symbols to create a winning combo, except the scatter and the bonus.
- Scatter – this is the vampire with his victim. Landing three of this will trigger ten free spins. Wins during the free games are tripled.
- Bonus – the bonus symbol is a cup of blood. Landing three of it will activate the Necropolis bonus round.
Play this if you are looking for a big win. But make sure you have adequate funds to sustain your game. Test your luck and look for it in casinos online to bet real money.