Spin or Reels Short description
- Provider: iSoftBet
- Release date: 02.09.2013
- RTP game 95.8%
- VOLATILITY MED-HIGH
- PAYLINES AND REELS 3*5
- BETWAYS 20
- JACKPOT 300000
- MIN BET 0.4
- MAX BET 40
- TECHNOLOGY FLASH, JS, HTML5
- FEATURES Bonus wheel
What did people think about Spin or Reels?
Spin or Reels Slot review
Here’s a few other thoughts about Spin or Reels
There are only 2 things that I don’t quite like with this Spin or Reels game. One, there isn’t any Wild symbol. Two, most of the payouts tend to be low or mediocre, hardly ever going above 30x the total bet amount. As a result, it becomes rather hard to win on this game, even by a small amount.
I think everything is very clear by now. I simply hate this game for the stupidities it entailed. Include the very low paytable, the very low payouts in the base game, the very low payouts in the feature games too, and I simply cannot see how a win can be achieved from this Spin or Reels game! Definitely fit for my deep freezer!
But not all of them think that slot game from software is awesome. Here’s other thoughts…
Spin or Reels Slot Bad Reviews
There isn’t a lot I liked about this game – to be honest though I’m not usually a fan of progressive jackpot games, and with an RTP of just 94%, this one assigns a particularly large share of your bet to building up a pot that you will almost certainly never see any benefit from. Spin or Reels just feels very cheap to me. I thought the symbols and user interface looked like they had been rushed – perhaps Ash Gaming could use a new artist or too? And as for the sound… I couldn’t help but laugh at the poor voice samples and cheesy riffs. This definitely isn’t a game you’ll want to play with the sound turned on. There’s two different bonus modes, but there is a huge difference between the maximum payout of the two. The Magic Carpet has a jackpot of 1000x stake, whereas the Treasure Chest simply awards a cash prize with a maximum of 100x your bet… so who isn’t going to be disappointed if they get the treasure chest?! That said, even when you do get the better magic carpet feature, all too often you just end up hitting a collect symbol long before you’ve even managed 100x anyway!
Playing here in 90% of cases you will lose. In the remaining 10 % of cases, occasionally you will win some extra money (but this money will not be enough to meet all specific RTG wagering). Except the case when you have the 2 вЂњFruitвЂќ symbols on the reels (that pay double the total bet) or 2 вЂњFrenzyвЂќ (that pay equal the total bet) , in all other cases wins are less than the total bet. In almost all cases just 3 symbols will align. About once every 100 spins 5 symbols will align and thus you will enter the Free Spins round (which can be re-triggered). Although the Free Spins round doubles the payouts, only if you have the luck to play 25 spins (or if the round is re-triggered) you will win more than you spent to enter in Free Spins.
When I collect just enough bonus triggers, it gets very dull to the point of having too little wins and too little triggers to get these amazing features! It’s also that I find getting 5 hit symbols to be rare once many wins whether it be from the bonus feature or 5 of a kind. It’s a big teaser when I played Spin or Reels way too much on Everest Poker (through it’s casino section) and Eurogrand. Of course, it’s already expected even for the average slot player! And another thing that’s wrong about Spin or Reels, it only has 4 features in the bonus round. Where’s Hawkeyes and the Black widows (Oh baby, Scarlett Johanson, her name sounds so sexy) feature rounds?The final thing I will add is that I never get past the 4th feature round in the Wall of Heroes, it ends there usually and I never get the 5th trigger. Loki ruins it for me!
We believe that Spin or Reels from iSoftBet, which was released 02.09.2013 with RTP 95.8% and Volatility – MED-HIGH are worth to play. And remember that is have 3 PAYLINES AND 5 REELS. This and 20 BETWAYS give a chance to win 300000 JACKPOT.
You should try to play in Spin or Reels with 0.4 MIN BET AND 40 MAX BET.
Don’t forget that Spin or Reels are using FLASH, JS, HTML5 TECHNOLOGY, and have nice game features such as Bonus wheel