Red Dragon Review
Chinese dragons belong to folklore and mythology. These are legendary creatures and have the power to control rainfall, water, typhoons, and flood. Red Dragon is a symbol of power. Developed by1×2 Gaming, the title makes you get lucky on your side. The title has a soothing and conventional soundtrack. It is set against the backdrop of blue haze. You will find the reels to be placed beneath the Chinese temple.
It has 5 reels and 20 paylines. It is surely a worthy addition to the list since it features incredible graphics. You can either play it for free or invest real money to gamble.
How to Play the Game?
There are some basic rules that have to be followed to play the slot at casinos online.
- The RTP of the game remains unknown, however, you can always win big money;
- The coin size of the bet ranges from $ 0.01 up to $ 0.50. Play for as low as $0.01, and it can go as high as $62.5;
- Samurai Man is the wild symbol of the game;
- Colourful Dragon is the bonus icon;
- The scatter symbol is the Chinese temple;
- Win $10,000 as one of the many bonuses and jackpots. Even though you might be able to exceed the amount, the title will just roll it back the additional money that you have won.
Payouts and Wins
Take a look at the strategies to win more money as a bonus from this casinogame.
- The Chinese patterned symbols and the base card symbols give you between 300 to 400 coins;
- The red lantern is the top paying symbol offering 700 coins;
- The temple symbol unlocks the bonus of free spins when you land 3 or more of them on the reels. 4 and 5 provide 20 and 30 spins, respectively;
- 3 or more of the red dragons will take you to the bonus round with floating balloons and some segments of the dragon.
The title has several advantages which include superior graphics, numerous winning combinations, a convenient control panel, and unique gameplay. All these attract a great number of gamblers. A player will be able to play it at different casinos. It is definitely going to be a fun experience during your pastime.