The slot game Buffalo Rising Megaways is designed by Blueprint Gaming to bring forth the wilderness look and feel of North America. The matrix is based on 6 reels, and there are 117,649 ways that one can win in this game. The design showcases a canyon with brown bears, wolves, buffalo, and elks. To create the right effects, a traditional soundtrack plays in the background as well. Megaways designs bring about varied features in such a game matrix to keep things interesting for gamers.
How to Play?
When you open this slot, you can play it in the following steps at a casino:
- Click on the title and open the matrix; find the buttons at the bottom by which you can set wagering bets and paylines;
- Minimum and maximum bet range lies between 10p and £10 for every spin;
- By opting for the maximum bet feature per line, a player is aligned with the possibility of winning the jackpots;
- Buffalo is a high paying symbol, and so is the landscape icon; there is a mystery symbol as well as a diamond which acts as the scatter.
Payouts and Wins
There are different ways to gain payouts here, such as:
- 3, 4, 5, 6 of the main animal icon gives you 2,10, 25, 50 credits;
- Landscape scene leads to a mystery symbol round; here the symbols on the lines change to others, and more win combinations are created;
- Diamond acts as a scatter here, and four of the same triggers free spins; 15 of the same leads to 1x multiplier effect; 10 free rounds lead to 5x multiplier while 5 additional rounds lead to 10x bet amount;
- 3, 4, 5, 6 of bear symbol leads to 1, 2, 2.5 and 5 credits; other symbols offer lower payouts.
How to Enjoy the Slot?
If you are looking for a title that offers varied action, this is one to opt for. Megaways design offers more winning combinations that make it a favorite among slot enthusiasts. You could try it for free with a no deposit bonus at casinos online where Blueprint Gaming titles are popular. An RTP here is 96.5%, which is decent enough to expect solid prizes when playing for real money.