The Blackjack Multihand 7 Seats is one of the most popular games that online gamblers play. This is a slot machine from Gaming1 that gives all the gambling enthusiasts a chance to try out their blackjack game as a video slot machine. This title has been designed in such a way that it works flawlessly on a wide variety of devices. Its RTP is 99.45% and can be tried for free or with real money on many of the licensed UK casinos online. This is a game that does not come with any reels or has any active paylines. It also does not have to offer any bonus rounds or free spins. But, it brings out the popular MH title to the slot casino in the UK. There are no jackpots rounds here.
How to Play?
Before a player looks to set the ball rolling, it is very important to place the bets, even if you are playing for free. The minimum and the maximum wager that you can choose is 1 and 25, respectively.
- Choose the wager size from 1, 2, 5, 10, or 25 and place it in the position under you. Once done, press on the click to bet option;
- If you feel that the cards that show up on your screen is better than the other players and also can challenge the dealer, then press the deal button.
Features of the Game
If you get 21 points with just the first two cards that you have drawn, then you have hit the Blackjack. To win, it is important for the gambler to get the total points to be higher than the croupier but should not exceed the magic number of 21. If the total number is over 21, you bust and lose the wager amount. If both the dealer’s and your hand end up with the same points, then it is a tie, and you get back your stake.
If you find that the value of the initially drawn numbers is less than 21, you can opt for the following options:
- Press the Hit button to get another card. You have the option to get as many as you want;
- Hit the Stand option if you feel that you have a good chance of beating the croupier;
- Click on the Double option to double your wager and then get the final card.