Big 5is a jungle-themed slot by Microgaming that has a few wild animals strewn across the screen. The 3-reel title has an old-fashioned layout filled with classic 2D symbols like BAR and cherries.
Big 5 Features
Big 5 may look quite plain when compared to other modern 3-reel games. However, it has the potential to reward the player with unexpected wins. Listed below are the basic features of the game:
- The slot has 5 symbols, and the Lion is the only animal symbol;
- The paytable displayed on the left side of the screen shows 3 set of payouts that are rewarded for betting with 1, 2, and 3 coins. For betting with a single coin the payouts are lowest, and with 3 coins they are the highest;
- The free version of the slot machine offers a demo credit of 100,000. You can find the free and paid versions at casinos online that provide classic Microgaming titles;
- There is a “Help” option at the bottom left corner that provides all the gaming rules and payout details. There is also an “Option” button, but it can be accessed only if the players are betting with real money;
- There is a “Bet Max” button that can be used when you want to wager with maximum bet money;
- The coin value can be increased and decreased by clicking on the “Bet One” button.
Payouts and Wins
- The Lion is the highest paying symbol that can reward the player with attractive jackpots. If you get 3 lions on the central payline, you can win 2400 credits for betting with 3 coins. If you are betting with a single coin you can win 800, and for 2 coins it would be 1600;
- The BAR sign with digit 5 on it is the next highest paying sign. You can win a maximum of 150 if you get 3 of them in a straight line;
- If 3 cherries appear in a line, a maximum reward of 60 credits can be won. And if you get 1 or 2 of this symbol you can still earn some credits;
- The “Bar” and “Any Bar” symbols can reward up to 15 and 30 credits respectively;
- There are no bonus rounds or free spins in this game.
Big 5 can be considered as one of those retro-fashioned casino slots that reward you with occasional jackpots. However, big wins may not occur frequently, so you need to be more patient. The Microgaming title has a theoretical RTP of 92.26%.