It is time for some adventure in the sea. Undoubtedly 1429 Uncharted Seas is the most impressive looking title developed by Thunderkick. The background is that of a map. However, the sea covers most of the portion of the map. It looks a tad different than the usual slots. This title is unique in its own way and also oddly beautiful.
1429 Uncharted Seas is a 5-reel and 25-payline video slot. The graphics and design are excellent. The sound effect makes the title even more interesting. If you are looking to have some fun, try it out in the fun play mode. However, if you want to claim winnings as jackpots, try it out for real money.
Tips to Play
Casinos online offer this title for free, as well as for real money. In case you want to try it out, there are few things that you need to take into account.
- The RTP of the game is 98.6%. Hence, the player is going to be delighted with the winning;
- There is an autoplay mode that spins the reels a selected number of times automatically;
- Set the bet. The minimum and the maximum coin size is 0.1 and 100, respectively;
- The ship is the wild symbol, while the compass is the scatter symbol.
Payouts and Wins
While you try it out in an online casino and want to make the most of it and win, there are few rules and strategies to follow.
- The highest paying icon is the mermaid. This will offer you 5000 coins;
- If you are able to land the octopus or the turtle, it can pay you 1000 coins;
- The wild appears only on reel 2, 3 and 4. It is going to substitute every other icon except for the scatter. This will help to form a winning combination;
- Securing 3, 4, and 5 scatter on the payline, you will be rewarded with 10, 20, and 50 free spins respectively as the free spin bonus.
In regards to the general gameplay, the title stands out from the rest. What sets it apart is the overall experience. The graphics are sumptuous and the sound is quite elevating. It is evident that the software developer has dedicated a lot of time to develop this game.