YakoCasino is a gaming website that seeks to offer gamers a personalized casino experience. Yako is a Swahili word that means “Yours”. It was established by a group of casino lovers who wanted to introduce something new to the iGaming industry. The casino’s slogan reads “Have it your way”. L&L Europe Ltd owns the casino and is also in charge of the operations. It has one mascot that appears as a little purple stick figure with a crown on its head.
The online gaming den began its operations back in 2015. It is optimized for multiple devices so that players can conveniently access the site from the device they prefer. Yako is built in HTML5. You can load it in different modern browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, Opera, and Microsoft Edge. The site also features a side menu that users can open and close using a single click in search of what the casino has to offer.
Yako Casino Bonuses & Promotions
Members of Yako are always in for a treat thanks to all the bonuses that the site has to offer. Whether you are playing YakoCasino slots or any other games, players also take advantage of promotions available on a regular basis. Options available include:
- YakoCasino Welcome Bonus – New players receive 22 free spins they can use on Joker Pro, Starburst, Swirly Spin or Finn immediately after correctly filling in their personal details. Canadian players can use up the spins on Admiral Nelson, Lighting Hot, and Book of Aztec.
- Deposit Bonus – Players with real money accounts get 50% deposit bonus after crediting their accounts for the first time. The limit this works for is £/CHF 222.
- Bonus Bonanza – It is an example of one of the regular promotion the site runs. Anytime it is valid, members get a fair amount of extra cash to play with after making the first deposit of the day. At times, you can get over one and a half times as many credits. Anyone who has permission to participate receives official communication through email. The values of the promotions typically differ from time to time.
- Free Spins – Active players continually qualify for free play. Yako offers a rational amount of spins that gamers do not have to pay for. The casino often surprises players with rewards. Specific details about the free spins are usually available on email when the casino lets players know about the promotion.
- 10% Cashback – Every Monday, YakoCasino loyal players get 10% cashback on the net cash losses they incurred the previous week. The minimum amount that the casino can credit to the account is 50CHF/EUR/$70/500Kr. The bonus is usually valid for only 3 days. If a gamer does not use the money or any of the winnings the cashback generates, it is forfeited.
Keep in mind that you must activate all the bonuses that Yako has to offer. After logging in, members usually get notifications in form of pop-ups letting them know that a bonus or even bonuses are available on the Bonus page. When you click on this page, the second tab reveals all the bonuses that a player can benefit from. Pressing the “activate” tab will do the trick.
Software Providers and Their Best Games
Yako Casino works with some of the most respected gaming software brands to deliver some of the best games for members to play. You can play Net Entertainment slots at Yako Casino where you can be assured of excellent graphics, sound, and interesting themes that will grab your attention. Other big rollers in the industry the casino partners with include:
The selection of games on the site is quite broad where gaming lovers can explore quite a number of games categories. These include slots, video slots, jackpots, live casino games, bingo, Scratch cards, and video poker. Examples of the most popular Yako slot titles on the site are below.
Buffalo Rising Megaways
With an RTP of 96.50%, this is an interesting game where payouts are usually multiplied by the stake a player bets. It features symbols such as a Buffalo, Bear, Wolf, Deer, K Q, J, 9 & 10. Each spin of this title opens up 117649 winning ways. The wins are usually awarded on a left to right basis regardless of the size on this 6-reel slot.
The Diamond symbol is the scatter, and when you land four of these, you automatically get free spins. The Buffalo is the wild symbol that substitutes for all other symbols apart from the scatter. The game also comes with an exclusive Buffalo Bonus bet that allows participants to purchase the bonus for the displayed price. The minimum betting amount of the game is 0.10 while the highest wager you can place is 10.00.
There is an Autoplay version for gamers who do not want to spin the reels manually. Look out for the Mystery symbol while playing as this will give you more ways to accumulate your fortune. The maximum win you can receive from a single game is 10,000x the bet you placed or £250,000.
This is a 3-row, 5-reel video slot that avails 10 bet lines and different coin values. It features Stacked Wilds and Free Spins. The paytable dictates payouts and winning combinations. You will only activate the Double Staked feature after getting the same symbols on the reels. When this happens, the symbols count as two. There is an option to mute the sound when you do not want to listen to music while playing.
96.10% is the theoretical RTP of the game. Symbols you can expect to come across during gameplay include watermelon, lemons, cherries, diamonds, bells, bar, and the number 7. The coin value of the slot ranges from 0.01 to 2.00. You have an opportunity of winning up to 1,000x your bet. The Autoplay feature gives players a chance to choose up to a thousand spins.
A 5-reel video slot with 9 lines and 3 rows, this is a game where a win line is typically calculated by multiplying the symbol win with the multiplier that is present on the paytable. Only the highest win per line warrants payment. The wild symbols of the title are Deco Diamonds. These substitute for all the other symbols that include lemons, berries, watermelon, 7, and bells. 0.10 is the minimum betting amount, while high rollers can place wagers of up to 50.00.
Autoplay function allows up to a hundred spins where you never have to hit the spin button manually. Two features that stand out in this game include the Re-spin. Landing on two, three or four Deco Diamonds gives you a re-spin. The other is the Bonus Wheel that you get after getting 3, 4, or 5 Deco symbols. Just spin the wheel and get the prize indicated after it stops.
YakoCasino Payment Information
Gamers who play for real money have a wide array of options to exploit. The casino avails various payment methods that include:
- TSI payment
- Bank Transfers
- Paysafe card
- Interact online
Licensing & Location
The UK Gambling Commission licenses and regulates L&L Europe, the company that owns Yako casino. Additionally, it also holds a license from another reputable gambling regulator, the Malta Gaming Authority. The gaming club also acknowledges that gambling can be addictive and advises guests to play responsibly. It is available in five languages, i.e. English, Norwegian, Swedish, German and Finnish. You can easily switch from one language to the next by clicking on the language drop-down button.
Although Yako is available in a few languages, it accepts players from almost all parts of the globe. Examples of accepted countries include Austria, Finland, South Africa, Norway, Ireland, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Australia, Germany, and Canada.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Yako Casino
- It is available on multiple platforms.
- The casino offers instant play.
- The site collaborates with very many game developers.
- There are no VR games yet.
With a huge variety of YakoCasino games available, this is one of the gaming platforms where gamers can explore numerous titles to find one or a couple they love. The casino sources games from different gaming software allowing members to experience different gameplays. There are numerous promotions that players can take advantage of. The gaming avenue also provides secure and flexible banking options including some of the most popular ones.