William Hill has graced the UK casino industry since 1934, making it one of the oldest gambling companies globally. In the beginning, this firm only offered bookmarker services before moving on to the more lucrative business of casino games. William Hill soon became a brick and mortar brand, and their select services were extended to the online platform in 1998. In 2002, William Hill made a move to immortalise their place in the gaming industry by becoming a publicly traded company in the London Stock Exchange.
The massive success of William Hill online was rightfully predicted, considering that the WHG International Limited Casinos is well cemented in meeting the needs of location-based gamblers. This casino regulator has a massive UK market share of about twenty-five percent, supporting more than 2,300 gambling establishments.
William Hill has a standard number of games amount to four hundred, but their presentation and development make them a standout feature. The games portfolio in this gambling destination is sourced from more than twenty of the most prestigious online game providers such as:
- Genesis Gaming
- Net Entertainment
- WGS Technology
- Evolution Gaming
- Bally Technologies
- International Game Technology, etc.
The long list of software companies helps William Hill service different gambling needs in varying categories including:
- Slot games: This game class has the highest number option rising above 250 titles. These William Hill slots are accommodated in a range of categories from three reeled and fruit titles to modern takes with three-dimensional and video features. The Return to Player rates for NetEnt, Microgaming, and Bally slots at William Hill and those of other developers in this category are like between 90.5 and 99.32%, which is quite impressive. Some of the most popular slots provided include Dolphin’s Quest, American Dad, Fields of Fortune, Pink Panther, Starburst, and Jackpot Giant among others.
- Table games: William Hill has among the most extensive table game collections on the web, starting with more than seventy blackjack options including Perfect Blackjack, Blackjack Switch, UK Blackjack, 21 Duel Blackjack, and Blackjack Pro among others. Roulette is also extensively provided in variations like American Roulette, 3D Roulette, Newar Roulette, and forty more of them. Sic Bo and Red Dog come in fewer options.
- Card Games: Poker is the main attraction under the card games category, and its most popular versions like Tequila Poker, Three Card Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, Casino Hold’em make a feature.
- Arcade games: This kind of games are not a common inclusion in most gaming sites, but they have a substantial following that calls for their addition among William Hill games. Rollercoaster Dice, Pop Bingo, and Rock Paper Scissors are some of the category’s offerings.
- Live dealer games: The live dealer games category in William Hill is powered by Evolution Gaming, and it supports games on a real-life platform conducted by human dealers and croupiers. Table games are the main inclusion in the live dealer game choices.
William Hill Bonuses
William Hill Casino bonuses begin with a no deposit bonus of 50 free spins that are given over the next five consecutive days after gamblers claim the offer. Each set of freebies expires within twenty-four hours and can only be used in the Age of Gods Slot. The winnings accrued are subject to a forty times playthrough requirement.
The first deposit into the casino earns a 100% match promotion that can go as high as 300 euros. A playthrough term of forty times applies here as well, and it has to be met within seven days of the offer being tabled. Also, it is triggered by a deposit of not less than ten euros.
Money Transfer Channels
Real money gameplay had come a long way since 1994 when the industry first went live. More and more financial institutions embrace virtual money transfer, and over twenty of the most popular ones are partnered with William Hill online casino including:
- Diners Club International
- Quick Pay
- Yandex Money
- Fast Bank Transfer
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Paysafecard, etc.
Most of these options can be used to deposit, but only a few offer withdrawal services. Deposit requests are processed instantly except for those made using Bank Wire Transfer, which takes as many as five days. Withdrawals do not enjoy the same luxury with the fastest methods, eWallets taking between zero and twenty-four hours. Credit and debit cards apply a longer waiting period of between one and five days, but not one as big as that of bank transfers that lasts between five and ten days. Cheques also take a long time to last between seven and ten days.
As a security standard and confirmation of legal gambling age, gamblers have to produce their IDs for their first withdrawals. Additionally, this request is put through validity tests that last between twenty-four and seventy-two hours. Manual flushing is not supported, so the request cannot be reversed.
The wide availability of William Hill Casino necessitates its acceptance of some of the most popularly used currencies such as pounds, US dollars, euros, Hong Kong dollars, Japanese yen, Swedish kronor, Canadian dollars, and Singapore dollars. Currency converters can be used in countries whose currency is not supported.
William Hill operations are governed by the laws of the UK Gambling Commission and the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority. The former oversees the casino sector in the United Kingdom while the latter does the same in Gibraltar. These commissions are considered two of the highest-ranking around the world. With the help of independent firms like GLI, these institutions test the validity of the software used to run games for the safety of gamers. By the stated laws, William Hill has a one hundred- and twenty-eight-bit SSL encryption system that keeps all player information in an unreadable form.
The UKGC and GRA are also avid advocators of the protection of minors against real money gambling, which William Hill has ensured by requesting identification documents when engaging in real money play. The gambling den also helps punters avoid nurturing a gambling addiction by providing account limitation settings; this is done with the help of agencies like Gamblers Anonymous, Gambling Therapy, and Gambleaware among others.
William Hill’s exemplary services are out of the reach of gamblers in several countries across the globe including:
- The United States
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Thailand, etc.
Mostly, this restriction is brought about by the lack of proper licensing to operate in jurisdictions such as in Italy and Australia. In the United States, gambling is a legal practice, and the acquisition of a gaming license is not difficult, which are features of a prime market. However, the existence of the UIGEA law makes money transactions between players and casinos challenging.
In the countries where William Hill games are offered, players are required to be eighteen years and above. A multilingual feature is included to break the language barrier across borders, and some of the languages the gaming site can be translated to include German, English, Polish, Swedish, French, and Japanese.
Pros and Cons of William Hill Casino
- Is run by one of the longest standing gambling companies with decades of experience in the field;
- Features more than 400 games from several online gaming software providers like Microgaming, Novomatic, and Evolution Gaming;
- Accepts more than ten currencies including US dollars, euros, and pounds.
- It does not allow manual flushing during the twenty-four to seventy-two-hour pending period.
William Hill online casino remains a success to date with services that are unparalleled by most. The gaming site has over sixteen thousand employees across the globe, and a good number of them are dedicated to serving clients through customer care. The live chat option that runs for twenty-four hours every day is the most reached for by gamblers. Responses on this platform are immediate, and it’s advisable to use when swift fixes are required for an issue. Phone support also has the upside of fast responses, and gamblers residing in the United Kingdom get to enjoy toll-free services. Punters in other regions are levied depending on their country and service provider.
The more traditional fax option is also provided, and some toll-fees apply in all countries except the UK. Faxes are responded to within twenty-four hours, and the same timeline is witnessed with emails.
William Hill Casino Payment Information
||Bank Wire Transfer, Cheque, ClickandBuy, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Paysafe Card, Ukash, Visa Electron, instaDebit, Visa, Western Union, Entropay, Przelewy24, Local/Fast Bank Transfers, iDEAL, Sofortuberwaisung, Nordea, POLi, GiroPay, EPS, Abaqoos, eKonto, Moneta, Euteller, Neosurf, Teleingreso, Multibanco, Diners Club International, UseMyFunds, FundSend, QIWI, Todito Cash, Trustly, SporoPay, BankLink, Skrill, ECash Direct, AstroPay Card, TrustPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money, Quick Pay
||Cheque, ClickandBuy, Maestro, Neteller, PayPal, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, instaDebit, Visa, Bank transfer, Entropay, Skrill, William Hill cash direct
||EWallets: 0-24 hours; Credit / Debit Cards: 3-5 days; Bank Transfers: 5-10 days; Cheques: 7-10 days; Pending Time: 24-72 hours
||Australian dollars, Canadian dollars, Euros, British pounds sterling, Hong Kong dollars, Japanese yen, US dollars
William Hill Casino Other Information
||Playtech, Gamesys, Microgaming, NetEnt, WGS Technology (Vegas Technology), Ash Gaming, Cryptologic (WagerLogic), Evolution Gaming, Bally, IGT (WagerWorks), WMS, Realistic Games, Blueprint Gaming, Genesis Gaming, Novomatic, Quickspin, Rabcat, Thunderkick, William Hill, Games Warehouse, Inspired, Skillzzgaming, Fuga Gaming, Live 5 Gaming
||Audited by GLI
||English, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, French
||Customer Service Email: [email protected], Casino Support Email: [email protected], UK Freephone Telephone: 0800 085 6296, UK FreeFax Telephone: 0808 280 1485, Germany / Austria Telephone: 00359 2 421 8305, Spain Telephone: 00359 2 421 8318, Russia Telephone: 00359 2 421 8348, Greece Telephone: 00359 2 421 8330, Other Countries Telephone: 00 800 3551 3551