Poker Bwin Casino, popularly known as just Bwin Casino, is one of the most established online gambling destinations with its foundation tracing back to 2001. Over the years, this gambling destination has provided gamblers with stellar services that resonate with every age that has come to pass, which has retained its massive following in the millions. The software provider currently boasts a portfolio of over three hundred casino games that meet different gambling style needs.
Poker Bwin Casino features a captivating site design that is mainly built in black with yellow highlights here and there. The navigating panel to different services offered by the site can be found at the top with options like sports and live betting, regular and live casino, jackpots, and poker. At the very top left of the game screen, help and contact options are listed.
Promotions and bonuses are a big part of Poker Bwin Casino and have a slideshow dedicated to their display at the centre of the entity’s homepage. A definite welcome bonus is not listed, but one is provided from time to time with changes made to the amounts offered and the terms that apply to them. As of the jotting of this Poker Bwin slots destination review, the casino has several offers for their existing clients to claim including:
- Coin Flip – Every day, gamblers are given a free shot at landing prizes like free spins, credits, cashbacks, and match promotions. This promo is only accessible to players engaging in real money play, and they are given one shot per day. The offer runs on weekends as well, and each win is bound to various terms and conditions.
- Bigger Bonus Time – Every day at 8.00PM, Central European Summer Time, gamers can log into Power Bwin casino for a chance at random prizes that come in the usual matchup, freebies, and cashback forms. Deposits that made after this time until midnight are the only ones eligible for the offer.
When claiming these offers, gamblers should be keen to reach through the terms of play to ensure that they are up for it. These terms usually include the wagering requirement, restricted games, and the shelf life of the reward.
Games and Software Providers
The game collection in Poker Bwin online casino is the centre of attraction as seen in most reviews. As earlier mentioned, over three hundred game choices can be explored, and they all fall into varying categories. These sets are provided by some of the most prominent online gambling software companies to give players different development style choices. Some of these game developers include:
- Net Entertainment
- 1×2 Gaming
- Yggdrasil Gaming
- Pragmatic Play
- Elk Studios
- BwinParty, etc.
These software developers provide their games in different intensities, and they all fall into the common categories of:
- Slots – Gamblers can play well over 240 options in this game category. Slots are the most popular online games which explain their provision in such intensity. Net Entertainment and Microgaming slots at Poker Bwin Casino amass the biggest fan bases with options like Dolphin Quest, When Pigs Fly, Aloha, and Girls with Guns among others. This category also holds the biggest jackpots in this casino, with some going well over one million, four hundred thousand dollars including Space Venture, Loot’em Khanum, and Mega Base. The stake limits accommodated in all these games range between a penny and five hundred euros.
- Table games – Blackjack has the most variations in this category including Charlie Seven, High Limit, Multi-Hand Blackjack, Single Player, and many others. Roulette also has a couple of options like European Roulette, Bwin Roulette, Lightning Roulette, and American Classic Roulette. Poker options are also listed, as expected considering the name of the establishment. Twenty options can be found in the poker and baccarat sections. The table limits for each game vary to accommodate both low and high-rollers. Roulette has the highest staking limits of between ten pennies and ten thousand pounds. Blackjack limits are significantly lower and equal to those of slot machine games.
- Video Poker – Poker Bwin has only eight video poker options including Jacks or Better, Mega Joker Poker, Joker Poker, and The Vegas Club.
- Live games – The live casino in this establishment is run by Evolution Gaming, which is regarded as the pioneer of online gambling. The option provides players with a real-life gambling experience of sets like roulette, blackjack, poker, and baccarat among others.
The RTP rates of Poker Bwin games are from 88% up to 99.65%. The lowest RTP is found in Poker Bwin slots in the classic section while the highest is in the blackjack category.
Poker Bwin Casino has marketed its real money services in a great number of regions worldwide with the provision of more than twenty commonly used cashier options. Some of the most reached for by gamers include:
- Bank Wire Transfer, etc.
All of these money transfer methods support deposits, but the same is not the case with withdrawals. Even with a shorter list of options, gamblers still have ample choices in all regions where the entity can be accessed.
Cashing in and out at Poker Bwin can be easily done under the cashier menu. The former requests are processed immediately across all methods. Withdrawals, however, have waiting periods that can go as high as five days for credit and debit cards. E-Wallets have a much shorter waiting period of between twenty-four and forty-eight hours. All withdrawals are subject to a pending period of between twenty-four and seventy-two hours on top of those applied by the payment methods. The casino does not support manual flushing, which means that requests cannot be reversed at this point.
With the rise of online gambling and lack of physical connection when conducting business has made most players sceptical about which casinos to trust. The license provider of a gambling establishment is one of the biggest tell-tales of their reputation. Poker Bwin Casino runs with licenses from the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority and UK Gambling Commission, two of the hardest gambling licenses to acquire; this is because they apply tough standards that establishments have to abide by to ensure the safety of their clients. These licenses act as an assurance to gamblers that they are receiving fair play.
On top of these trustworthy licenses, Poker Bwin’s stellar service provision has drawn the attention of numerous independent licensing bodies. The most notable is eCOGRA, which is responsible for auditing its Return to Player rates and providing them to players and regulators.
Even with such impressive licenses to back their operation, Poker Bwin Casino is not open to gamblers from across the globe. This limitation is a result of a variety of reasons such as the ban of any form of gambling, a country being a grey gambling area, or the casino’s luck of a government-issued license. Some of these restricted areas include:
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- The United States, etc.
In nations where the casino accepts members, both free and real money play is restricted to persons under the legal gambling age of eighteen as stipulated by the license providers.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Poker Bwin Online Casino
- Can be launched in multiple languages such as Polish, French, Swedish, Greek, Turkish, Bulgarian, Danish, and English among others
- Holds reputable licenses from the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority
- Provides a long list of deposit and withdrawal methods including PayPal, Visa, and Neteller.
- A long pending period of between twenty-four and seventy-two hours applies on all withdrawals.
Poker Bwin Casino is constantly making changes to its gambling platform to ensure it maintains relevance in the online gambling scene. The client care team is one of the areas that are paid attention to since it helps clients resolve issues faced with their services. Players can reach out to a team member via live chat, which has overtaken all other contact options to become the most preferred. The method prompts fasts responses and allows the player to have a one on one conversation with the establishment. Phone support offers the same, but some toll fees apply. Fax and email options are also listed, and they get responses within twenty-four hours, which is standard even among other gaming entities.