Mr Green Casino was launched in 2008. Its captivating name, good website, and a vast collection of games made Mr Green rise fast through the ranks. Today, it is one of the best and most spoken-about online casinos. It has won many awards which have been displayed prominently on the casino lobby for everyone to see. It is managed by Mr Green Limited, the company in Malta. Mr Green operates solely on the instant play software. Thus, no downloads are supported.
Mr Green Bonuses and Promotions
First-timers at Mr Green Casino receive 25 spins for free. The new member is required to register a new account and verify the email address to qualify. The free spins can be used on the new NetEnt slot game Asgardian Stones. The member does not need to deposit anything to claim the bonus. However, the spins have a 35x wagering requirement which must be fulfilled to turn the bonus funds into cash.
There is more in store for a Mr Green newbie. Depositing £20 or an equivalent sum in another currency unlocks the matchup welcome bonus. The newbie’s deposit money will be doubled to a maximum of £100. Moreover, placing a 20-pound wager in slot games brings extra 200 spins. 100 spins can be used on Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Fruit Spin, and Aloha, and will be granted instantly after the wager is placed. The other 100 spins are spread out over the next 20 days, 5 given each day. The daily spins can be used to wager on any slot game.
The last bonus is available to new players depositing for the first time. This offer is also subject to a 35x playthrough requirement before any amounts can be cashed out. The daily free spins can be accessed on all platforms supported by Mr Green Casino, that is, desktops and mobiles. The free spin bonus is valid for 7 days from the day it is claimed.
Second Chance Live Casino Bonus
The Second Chance Live Casino Bonus comes in the form of an insurance bonus. However, it only applies to the live casino games. In case a player has wagered and lost all the funds deposited in the account, the casino will refund 50% of the initial deposit amount up to 50 pounds. What’s more, the bonus is purely a refund which has no wagering requirement attached.
According to the terms, this reward is available only to new players who have never completed their first deposit. These players will be required to deposit at least 20 pounds to activate this reward. There are strict conditions that have to be complied with so that the bonus is awarded. Failure to adhere to the conditions may warrant a permanent ban.
Mr Green Casino offers promotions on a weekly basis. The promotions are made up of bonus spins and slot game tournaments. As for slot tournaments, these promise exciting cash prizes and other fantastic rewards. Players may join a tournament by playing the slot games featured in the promotion.
New gamers at Mr Green are promulgated into a V.I.P program that earns players points each time they play. These points can be redeemed for chips and later for monetary rewards. Besides, these points can be accumulated by taking part in other promotions.
Games Available at Mr Green Casino
Although there are many sets available, Mr Green slots steal the spotlight in the gaming portfolio. There is a generous provision of over 600 slot games and about 200 more games in the other casino categories. New games are added to the library on a regular basis and are marked with a tiny sticker. All games may be played free in demo mode or using real money.
This category is as old as gold, but still, as immersive as it was during its inception. Of course, over time these games have seen significant improvements, moving from the mechanical lever slot machines to easy-to-use online press-and-play video slots.
Mr Green Casino collects titles from Microgaming, Quickspin, Play’n GO, Evolution Gaming, Yggdrasil, Betsoft, and Thunderkick and allows players to enjoy their high-level graphic designs and original themes. There are over 650 slot titles at Mr Green Casino. Besides, you can play 3D Betsoft slots here.
This category at Mr Green contains a diverse selection of casino game genres. It features roulette, baccarat, poker, blackjack, and craps to name a few. The table games at Mr Green will have more than two variations available to play. Some of the conspicuous titles include:
- Blackjack. Blackjack is perhaps the most common table game in the world. The game pits the player against the dealer in a race to get 21 points. Up to 14 players play it but not against each other; each player plays against the dealer only. Blackjack calls for a bit of chance, strategy, and a pinch of salt. There are a few variations of the gameplay. Some of these are covered in the casino’s extensive game library. At the time of writing this review, there are over 65 blackjack variations. All can be played for real money or for free.
- Roulette. Roulette is a casino classic option. At Mr Green, there are more than 56 roulette titles. Some of these are:
- Baccarat. It is a sophisticated card option that is played between a player and a banker. It is similar to blackjack, but in this game, it is only the player and the banker who participate in the gameplay. The rest of the gamblers can only bet on either of the two. Other versions of the game allow side bets such as Pairs and Perfect Pairs. Mr Green has 3 baccarat variations.
- Video Poker. Under the video poker menu, there is a selection of the most popular titles for the player to choose from: Double Bonus Poker, All American Double Up, Joker Wild Double Up, and Jacks or Better among others. You can also find other games like Keno, Sic Bo, Red Dog, and some dice options in this category.
- Live Casino Games. Mr Green offers live dealer games from Evolution Gaming. These games are designed to give the player an authentic brick-and-mortar casino feel while playing online. These are streamed live from Riga, Latvia, where one of the best Evolution Gaming studios is situated.
Money transactions are majorly done through Canadian dollars, euros, US dollars, and Norwegian krona. The members can put funds in their accounts through various methods. Among them are debit cards, e-wallets, credit cards, bank transfers, and prepaid vouchers. The various companies providing these services have been listed exhaustively on the casino’s website. Still, a few of them are listed below:
- Diners Club International
- Lottomatic Card
- Wire Card
- E-payment Standard
Every Mr Green game has a quick deposit option which allows players to instantly credit their accounts when they run out of money during a game. The cashier will immediately deduct the amount deposited from the last payment option used.
Withdrawals are facilitated as these accept the same methods as for deposits. There are only a few exceptions. Paysafecard, for instance, cannot be used for withdrawals. Also, the default withdrawal timeline put in place is 3 to 4 days, and a player is allowed to withdraw once.
License and Restricted Territories
Mr Green Casino does not accept players from the following countries:
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Tunisia, etc.
The Malta Gaming Authority regulates Mr Green casino operations. Further, Technical Systems Testing vets all Mr Green games for fairness. Also, different authorities have licensed individual software providers present here. For example, Evolution Gaming and IGT games are governed by the laws and guidelines put forward by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, while Gibraltar regulates those from Bally.