Europa Casino has been running since 2004 which makes it one of the seasoned gaming sites on the web. The entity operates under Imperial E-Club Limited Casinos, one of the many gaming companies with headquarters in Malta. Even though the gambling destination has been around for fourteen years, it is still a standard gaming site that has several outstanding features along with minor downsides. This Europa review assesses the game collection, cashier options, and bonuses presented here.
Europa is one of the many gaming sites that are fully-powered by the industry giant Playtech. This online gaming software provider is one of the oldest and most experienced one (it is considered one of the top three online gaming companies in Europe). At Europa Casino, Playtech powers about four hundred and fifty games in different categories which include:
- Slots. Playtech slots at Europa are the most popular options with new additions being made from time to time. This provider is known for its development of captivating games that have made the competition even more fierce. Playtech has also partnered with big film agencies like HBO, Marvel, and DC Comics, which has given it the right to release slots based on popular films like Iron Man, Gladiator, The Incredible Hulk, Wonder Woman, etc.
- Table and Card Games. Roulette is the option in this category that is provided in the thirteen variations including European, American, and French Roulette. Here, European Roulette is the most popular, and its rules apply to other variants like Multi-Wheel Roulette and 3D Roulette. Blackjack is provided in the same number of options including Multiplayer Blackjack, Blackjack Surrender, 21 Duel Blackjack, Pontoon, and Progressive Blackjack among others. However, only four card games are listed at Europa Casino, and three of them fall in the poker category, i.e., Casino Hold’em, Pai Gow Poker, and Caribbean Poker. As for Baccarat, it comes as the last of the four options.
- Video Poker. Thirteen versions of this game are listed for both free and real money play, and the popular ones are Jacks or Better, Aces and Faces, Two Ways Royal, and All American among others.
- Live Games. This game category mainly consists of table and card games that are played in a real-life casino studio and streamed to the gambler’s device. The live casino is powered by Playtech like all the other games, and it includes Sic Bo, roulette, blackjack, and poker games.
Europa Casino Bonus Offers
Europa Casino promises gamers a welcome package of 2,400 dollars, which is an impressive amount. However, this amount is divided into smaller bonuses that extend over the first year of being a casino member. The first deposit bonus given is a 100% match promotion that can go as high as 100 dollars. Some of the terms of its use include:
- The bonus is activated by a deposit of not less than twenty-five dollars.
- The maximum amount that can be withdrawn is one hundred dollars.
- The wagering requirement of twenty times applies to the bonus amount but not to the deposit and wins.
On a weekly basis, players receive a bonus of twenty-five dollars as long as they spend one hundred dollars or more. This reward accounts for the remaining two thousand and three hundred dollars in the welcome offer. Note that deposits made using eWallets cannot trigger the offer or any others promotions gifted by Europa.
Some other promotions are comp point, VIP club offers, refer a friend bonus, etc. A player should always check the relevant information about promotions and their terms and conditions on Europa official website.
Cashier Methods at Europa Casino
At Europa online casino, players are provided with a lot of payment methods that range from internationally accepted channels to those that are accessible only in specific jurisdictions. More than twenty options are listed including:
- Visa Delta
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Diners Club International
- iDebit, etc.
With these options, one can transfer money instantly as the requests get processed immediately, the only exception being Bank Wire Transfer which takes between one and five days depending on the client’s bank. The least amount that can be deposited to the site is ten US dollars, but this limit may go higher to twenty dollars or more. No maximum limit has been stated.
Withdrawals are conducted via a much shorter list of options that consists of MyCitadel, InstaDebit, Skrill, Cheque, ClickandBuy, Visa, Neteller, and Visa Electron. Although the options are not extensive, the ones provided can be accessed in a great number of countries. Besides, players are limited to the maximum withdrwawal of 9,990 dollars per month or its equivalent sum in other currencies. Unfortunately, this limit is lower than what is found at most other casinos.
Aside from the low withdrawal limit, players have to endure long waiting periods which have raised a lot of issues in the past. e-Wallets take between twenty-four and forty-eight hours to process transactions, while those made via credit or debit cards and bank transfers take between three and ten days. Cheques have the longest waiting time which is between two and twenty-eight days. Moreover, every withdrawal has to abide by a pending period of ninety-six days before the gambling platform can clear it.
Europa Casino Licenses
Since Imperial e-Club Limited Casinos is based in Malta, Europa runs its operations due to the license from the Malta Gaming Authority. This license provider is one of the toughest in the gambling business with laws in place that ensure utmost safety and security of the gambler. One of the areas that the MGA pays attention to is the protection of minors from exposure to real money gambling. Therefore, Europa along with its other licensees have to confirm their clients’ age with the use of identification documents. And since such sensitive information is left in the hands of the casino, this gaming site has a two hundred and fifty-six-bit encryption system that keeps it out of reach of unauthorised parties. GoDaddy Secure has also been installed to ensure IT Security.
The Malta Gaming Authority is also credited with testing the games offered on this website to ensure that they are on a par with stipulated laws. Other independent bodies also run these tests, one of them being GLI. This body is one of the biggest RNG testing institutions in Europe, and it is responsible for the fairness of Europa’s RTP rates. These Return to Player rates give gamblers an idea of how much to expect in payouts over a while. The options at Europa carry RTPs from 90 to 99%. These rates are claimed to be true by licensing bodies.
Europa games and other casino services can only be accessed in a limited number of states. The platform does not accept players from the United Kingdom, which is the biggest gambling market across the globe; this restriction is attributed to the lack of the UK Gambling Commission license. Similar cases apply to countries such as Italy and Gibraltar where the gambling sector is highly regulated. In other countries like France, the casino business is unsteady, and corruption is on a high, which makes it difficult to operate in the region. Some of the other states that fall in Europa’s restricted list include:
- Hong Kong
- Canada, etc.
Europa Casino has been around for more than a decade and has provided itself with a good following in that time. However, this gambling destination is yet to attain the stellar status of other gaming sites like 32Red, Casumo, Mr Green, etc. The Europa customer support team is one of its weakest points with most negative reviews revolving around it. Among the main issues is the long response time that is taken in the case of emails. In most reliable gambling platforms, emails get responded within a day. At Europa, however, responses can take days. The live chat and phone number options take shorter periods, and charges apply to the latter.
Besides taking long to be addressed, some requests have gone entirely unresolved, which has landed the entity in Casinomeister’s blacklist. The Malta Gaming Authority is currently investigating the issues.