Digimedia Limited Casinos is recognized on the online gambling realm as one of the best casino operators and about twenty gaming sites under its name. One of these select gambling destinations is Euro Palace Casino, and it was founded in 2018. This gaming site receives praise from gamblers for providing an array of gambling services which leaves most player needs catered.
One of the main attracting features of Euro Palace Casino is its grand homepage design that features an ancient English Castle, in accordance with its name, spread out from one end of the screen to the other. The blue sky is cast above where the bonuses offers are displayed along with the total progressive pooled amount.
At the base of the casino, there are characters from popular games such as a cat drinking wine and a pug smoking a cigar. The game collection is well laid out beneath right after the bar that allows navigation through different game categories, bonuses, and other services.
Euro Palace Bonuses
Online gambling establishments are known for their ardent provision of bonuses and promotions to keep players joining and coming back for more real money gameplay.
New members of this gaming site are gifted a welcome bonus for the first three deposits they make. Each of these deposits is met with a 100% match promotion of up to 200 euros.
Therefore, one will receive 600 euros if they deposit the maximum amount which is the same as that of the bonus. Terms and conditions accompany the use of these match promos including:
- This bonus is limited to new players only and a one-time claim.
- The gifted amount has to be wagered through 40 times before they can be withdrawn.
- A minimum deposit of ten euros is required for each of the three matchups to be activated.
- The package has to be claimed within seven days of making the first deposit along with meeting the wagering requirements.
Players should note that no restrictions are placed on making withdrawals before the playthrough term has been met. Nonetheless, doing so will nullify any of the remaining bonus money and the wins that have been made. The same case applies if the seven-day shelf life runs out.
Microgaming, one of the three biggest game suppliers in Europe, fully powers Euro Palace Casino. This online gambling software provider stands as the father of online gambling since it was the first company to offer gambling services on the web in 1994 successfully.
Microgaming has been a main player in the business over the two decades it has been running, which assures players and casinos of a solid gaming platform.
Even though Microgaming is the powerhouse of Euro Palace, other software developers are supported by Microgaming’s Quickfire platform, so gamblers can enjoy some Evolution Gaming, Genesis Gaming, and Rabcat Gaming slots at Euro Palace.
These companies also have notable releases that have made them sensations with punters. Some of the game categories these providers power in Euro Palace include:
- Slots – Slot games are the highest number of games in Euro Palace, and they come in a wide variety that includes video, three-reeled, progressive, and three-dimensional options. Most popular titles are sourced from Microgaming including Asian Beauty, Fat Lady Sings, Playboy, King Cashalot, Booty Time, etc. Bonus elements such as free spins, wilds, scatters, multipliers and gamble games are included in varying intensities in these sets. Slots also account for a huge portion of the progressive prizes in Euro Palace that currently stand over nine million, nine hundred and nine thousand dollars. The Mega Moolah online slot has the highest prize of seven million, four hundred and twenty-five thousand dollars. Major Millions has a smaller amount in its pooled prize of about eight hundred and eleven million dollars, but it is still substantial enough to be termed life-changing.
- Blackjack – This table game is a popular inclusion in most casinos, and Euro Palace features more than ten variations among them Classic Blackjack, Bonus Blackjack, Vegas Downtown, Vegas Strip, Premier High Streak, European Gold, etc. Doubling after stakes is allowed in some variations like Atlantic City Gold and Vegas Strip while it is denied in others like Classic Blackjack.
- Video Poker – Joker Poker Power Poker, Jackpot Deuces, All Aces, Bonus Deuces, and Jacks or Better are some of the listed options in this game class. The RTP rates of the sets lie between 93 and 99.92%.
- Roulette – This table game is also quite popular among online players and in Euro Palace some versions like Premier Roulette, European Roulette, American Roulette, and Multiwheel Roulette.
- Live games – This section of the casino is run by Evolution Gaming, one of the best entities in the field. Roulette, poker, blackjack, and other table and card games are the sets that can be conducted in a live stream.
ClickandBuy, Delta, Postepay, Trustly, PayPal, EcoPayz, MasterCard, Paysafecard, Solo, and Ukash are a few of the over twenty cashier options that can be used to move money in and out of Euro Palace Casino. The availability of each option varies depending on one’s country, but all those where Euro Palace slots and other services are provided have been catered to with one or more money transfer modes.
Deposits are processed as soon as requests are sent out for all methods except Bank Wire Transfer which takes a couple of days. Withdrawals take much longer depending on the payment method used.
E-Wallets are the fastest with a 24 to 48-hour waiting period. Credit and Debit cards like MasterCard can take a minimum of two and a maximum of six days. Bank transfers have an almost similar pending period of between three and seven days. Cheques delay the longest, taking as much as 21 days.
Euro Palace runs with a license from the Malta Gaming Authority, which chaperones the gambling sector in Malta. The MGA excels in customer care and is among the main reasons it is branded as one of the best casino licensing institutions.
This body also inspects the random number generators used in the games to ensure that they have not been tampered with in favour of either the casino or players. Player security is also regarded highly, which is why Euro Palace has an end to end encryption system that keeps information in an unreadable form.
Euro Palace games have also been approved as fair by several independent bodies such as eCOGRA, which is responsible for the audit of its Return to Player rates. These theoretical rates help gamblers establish sets with steady payouts. Blackjack has the highest RTP; the casino goes all the way to 99.92 per cent.
Access to Euro Palace Casino is restricted to gamblers residing in more than fifty jurisdictions globally including:
- The United States
- South Africa, etc.
The use of virtual private networks is not limited, so players in some of these regions can register in the casino by hiding their IP address. In accordance with the Malta Gaming Authority regulations, Euro Palace only accepts members aged eighteen years and above.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Euro Palace Online Casino
- Includes a long list of around thirty cashier options for deposits and withdrawals.
- Accepts more than twenty popular currencies like pounds, US dollars, euros, Australian dollars, and Swiss francs.
- Has a multilingual feature that supports German, English, Portuguese, Finnish, and six other common languages.
- Does not allow manual flushing once a withdrawal request has been made.
Euro Palace online casino continues to improve on its services, and it is steadily rising to become one of the top casinos in Europe. Customer care can be conducted in case players have any questions on the services the establishment has to offer.
A live chat option is included and runs for twenty-four hours a day and gets the quickest replies. Phone service is also provided, and Euro Palace has dedicated lines for more than twenty countries including the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, and Sweden.
Emails can also be sent to the team with responses expected between one and four days, which takes longer than most other gaming sites. An FAQ section can be accessed at the bottom of the home page for answers to commonly asked questions.