NetEnt has come up with another video slot inspired by the land-based games, Twin Spin. In case you want a break from playing the complex titles, you can try this 5-reel and 243-payline slot.
When it comes to the graphics of the title, you will see an infusion of contemporary space with classic casino details. The background of the game is blue in colour and is complemented by beaming lights in blue, green, and magenta. This slot is old-fashioned and will instantly remind you of the land-based casino titles. The fun music from the ’70s complements the theme of the title. In case you are new to slots, you can try out the free version to have fun and practise. However, to win real money, you will have to play for cash in a legit and regulated casino.
How to Play?
Twin Spin comes with straightforward gameplay. However, you need to know the functions of the buttons on the control panel placed at the bottom of the slot machines.
- The first thing you need to do is to place a bet. You can adjust the bet level, as well as the coin value. Click on the green buttons on ‘Level’ to increase or decrease the level. The minimum is 1, while the maximum is 10. Similarly, for the coin value, click on the green button to increase or decrease. The minimum and the maximum coin value is 0.01 and 0.50;
- ‘Max Bet’ button will set the maximum bet;
- The two circular arrows in the middle serve as the ‘Spin’ button and will start the game;
- The ‘Autoplay’ button will spin the reel automatically for a fixed number of times.
However, knowing the buttons is not enough; you also have to know the symbols and bonus features when you gamble in an online casino.
- The icon with “wild” written on it is the wild symbol and will substitute all the other icons in the slot machine to form a winning combination;
- Other high paying icons are the diamond, 7, bar, the bell, and the cherries;
- The low paying icons are from ace to 9.
Twin Spin Feature
Each spin is going to be triggered with identical and adjacent twin reels being linked together. In this round, the reels can expand and become a triplet, quadruplet, and quintuplet. This twin reels can appear on any of the five reels in the game. The feature helps to secure better wins.
How to Win?
To make the most of the game, you need to check the paytable to have an idea about the winning combinations and the payouts.
- When you land 3, 4, and 5 of the diamond icons, you will win 1000, 250, and 50 coins;
- 3, 4, and 5 of 7 sign will provide you with 500, 150, and 30 coins;
- If you can land 3, 4, and 5 BAR icons, you will be rewarded with 400, 100, and 15 coins;
- The bell and the cherry symbol gives 250, 75, and 10 coins for 3, 4, and 5 of a kind;
- 5 of ace, king, and queen will give you 40 coins;
- If you can land 5 of joker, 10, and 9, you are rewarded with 25, 10, and 3 coins.
Twin Spin comes with an RTP of 96.6%, which is a little higher than average. This is the perfect title for playing on your mobile phone. You can open it on a mobile device that runs on Android or iOS, and there is no need to download. The game is visually engaging and can be a fun experience.