Depositing and Withdrawing with Entropay
Here are the different steps when it comes to Entropay handling your gambling money. Three different services are rolled into one.
- The most common service used by players is the Entropay Prepaid Virtual Visa or the Prepaid Plastic MasterCard. These are not only used for casino purposes, but they can also be used for outside services as well such as purchasing food or clothes.
- Both of these cards are linked directly to the player’s Entropay account, so all transactions are instant. A player must first give their bank details to the service in order to set up the account.
- The card options are instant, but they do have a service fee of 4.95%. However, they do allow a bank transfer option. It can take up to 3-5 working days, but no extra charge is needed.
- It’s important to note that using the Prepaid cards only work when they accept the Visa or MasterCard brands. They are not applicable if these services cannot be used anywhere else.
Withdrawing money is another service used by the payment method. However, it requires more effort from the player:
- Once again, if the casinos accept the brands of Visa and MasterCard, then the services provided by the payment method are completely accessible.
- The bank transfer method is among the cheapest method, but again this requires a longer waiting period. The card method is instant, but withdrawing can take an extra charge from the player. The fee can vary from £1.49-£7.99.
- The extra fee also varies depending on where in the world you are from. In the EU, the percentage rate is 1.00%. For the rest of the world, the foreign exchange rate goes up to 4.95%.
- Transferring money from your Entropy account into your regular bank account has no extra charge and can be processed quickly with little verification.
Advantages and Disadvantages with Entropay
Here is a list of reasons why you should use Entropay and a few reasons that you should take into consideration:
- Using a credit card system is an effortless and convenient method. It can be used for your overall purposes of shopping as well as for your online gambling. The exchanges are practically instant, and they can be worth the overall investment, in the long run, thanks to its flexibility.
- The banking method is connected to many online casinos, so the players have a lot of options when it comes to their gaming. The money is all kept safe thanks to the UK Finance Authority, so players can enjoy a whole range of games with the convenience of Entropay Prepaid Debit cards.
- Because of its security and use in multiple services, there are no third parties to which the player’s finances have to go through. This means that your personal information doesn’t need to be shared with anyone else to ensure its safety.
- The exchange fees can be pretty expensive when it comes to certain casinos. A max of £7.99 is hefty when it comes to depositing or withdrawing money. Players should be careful when using this method so that they can make the most out of their gambling money.
- Because the payment method is mainly UK oriented, this limits its availability in other countries. Plus, the exchange rate for casinos in other parts of the world is the reason for this. If you are from another country, you may not get the advantages that the UK has.
Do all casinos accept Entropay?
There is a grand total of over 100 different casinos that accept this payment option as a payment method. Many of these are mainly European based, but some are from other countries.
Is Entropay safe to use in an online casino?
Being protected by the UK Financial Services Authority allows the service to have the benefits of tightened security and proper licensing management.
What is the minimum/maximum amount I can deposit with Entropay?
Deposit is limited to a total of £20. The withdrawal limit is uncapped, meaning there is no set amount the player can withdraw.
Are there any fees charged?
Fees can vary between £1.49 to £7.99. The exchange rate changes from 1.00% to 4.95% depending on whether you’re in the EU or not.
Can I use Entropay in a mobile casino?
Yes, most of the professional casinos listed by the service are mobile operational.
How to find a good casino online that accepts Entropay?
Looking at the trusted review sites and the company’s own recommendations can show players the best casino to play that use this payment system.